There is opera and there is modern opera – and there is Wagner. And as I have just discovered, Wagner doesn’t just mean Wagner’s Ring. Believe it or not, last night, (October 24, 2012) was the first time I had ever seen his Lohengrin. And have I been missing something wonderful! Continue reading
- The Magic Flute Review – Pocket Opera is Magic
- Madama Butterfly Review – Opera San Jose’s Provocative Take on Puccini’s Classic Favorite
- Elixir of Love Review – West Bay Opera produces another gem
- GALA Review – West Bay Opera starts a tradition?
- Hansel & Gretel Review – An Afternoon of Sheer Delight