There is so much to say about the wonderful production that I saw on Sunday, April 14, 2013, that I am going to do it in two reviews. Here is my review of Suor Angelica; the review of Gianni Schicchi will appear shortly. Continue reading
- The Magic Flute Review – Pocket Opera is Magic
- Madama Butterfly Review – Opera San Jose’s Provocative Take on Puccini’s Classic Favorite
- Elixir of Love Review – West Bay Opera produces another gem
- GALA Review – West Bay Opera starts a tradition?
- Hansel & Gretel Review – An Afternoon of Sheer Delight