Pocket Opera has seen many changes in its 33 years of existence, but this weekend I encountered three traditions that continue year after year. They always produce at least one Offenbach Opera Bouffe, they always produce at least one concert style opera by Handel, and they always present some of their performances at alternative venues. So – Continue reading
- The Magic Flute Review – Pocket Opera is Magic
- Madama Butterfly Review – Opera San Jose’s Provocative Take on Puccini’s Classic Favorite
- Elixir of Love Review – West Bay Opera produces another gem
- GALA Review – West Bay Opera starts a tradition?
- Hansel & Gretel Review – An Afternoon of Sheer Delight