Sunday afternoon, December 7, 2013 Sara and I thoroughly enjoyed attending the very first West Bay Opera Gala, held at the Menlo-Atherton Center for the Performing Arts – also a first. In his introductory remarks, General Director José Luis Moscovich said that nowadays the third repetition of an event establishes a tradition, and he hoped that this was the first of those three. I heartily agree. Continue reading
- The Magic Flute Review – Pocket Opera is Magic
- Madama Butterfly Review – Opera San Jose’s Provocative Take on Puccini’s Classic Favorite
- Elixir of Love Review – West Bay Opera produces another gem
- GALA Review – West Bay Opera starts a tradition?
- Hansel & Gretel Review – An Afternoon of Sheer Delight