Iolanthe is one of my favorite G&S operettas – in fact today, Sunday August 11 2013, with my mind reeling with scenes, music, and words from having attended the Lamplighters’ performance of this masterpiece both last night and this afternoon, I would rank it #1. Continue reading
- The Magic Flute Review – Pocket Opera is Magic
- Madama Butterfly Review – Opera San Jose’s Provocative Take on Puccini’s Classic Favorite
- Elixir of Love Review – West Bay Opera produces another gem
- GALA Review – West Bay Opera starts a tradition?
- Hansel & Gretel Review – An Afternoon of Sheer Delight