What a treat I have just given myself. It is late in the evening of Sunday July 31 2011, and I have just come home from seeing and hearing Kander and Ebb’s “Musical comedy whodunit” Curtains — for the second time in 3 days. Imagine, if you will, Agatha Christie, Groucho Marx, Noel Coward, and Richard Rodgers all locked in a small room and told they can’t come out until they’ve written a new musical. Continue reading
- The Magic Flute Review – Pocket Opera is Magic
- Madama Butterfly Review – Opera San Jose’s Provocative Take on Puccini’s Classic Favorite
- Elixir of Love Review – West Bay Opera produces another gem
- GALA Review – West Bay Opera starts a tradition?
- Hansel & Gretel Review – An Afternoon of Sheer Delight