An American serviceman in the Far East has a happy liaison with a young native woman that is solemnized in a native ceremony. He is suddenly transferred away leaving her behind. Three years pass. He returns to the United States and marries an American woman. Unknown to him, he is the father of a son by his native wife, who never gives up hope of being reunited with her husband. Continue reading
- The Magic Flute Review – Pocket Opera is Magic
- Madama Butterfly Review – Opera San Jose’s Provocative Take on Puccini’s Classic Favorite
- Elixir of Love Review – West Bay Opera produces another gem
- GALA Review – West Bay Opera starts a tradition?
- Hansel & Gretel Review – An Afternoon of Sheer Delight