What is the world coming to on Saturday, April 2 2011? Here I am, the self-named Opera Nut writing about a ballet. And my previous two performances had been classical Broadway musicals – one by a Symphony orchestra and the other a high school production. Continue reading
- The Magic Flute Review – Pocket Opera is Magic
- Madama Butterfly Review – Opera San Jose’s Provocative Take on Puccini’s Classic Favorite
- Elixir of Love Review – West Bay Opera produces another gem
- GALA Review – West Bay Opera starts a tradition?
- Hansel & Gretel Review – An Afternoon of Sheer Delight