There is only one possible word to describe Act I of the opera I saw on Sunday, February 16, 2014 — Beautiful. Never has Puccini’s gorgeous music been played with such delicate precision.Â Continue reading
- The Magic Flute Review – Pocket Opera is Magic
- Madama Butterfly Review – Opera San Jose’s Provocative Take on Puccini’s Classic Favorite
- Elixir of Love Review – West Bay Opera produces another gem
- GALA Review – West Bay Opera starts a tradition?
- Hansel & Gretel Review – An Afternoon of Sheer Delight