It was a somber crowd that meandered back into the auditorium after the intermission of Cav & Cat. But we didnâ€™t stay somber very long. All of us Pocket Opera regulars know that the combination of Donald Pippinâ€™s translation and Jacques Offenbachâ€™s music will leave us laughing and humming regardless of the particular title. And it only took Donaldâ€™s two-sentence introduction to start the new members of the audience chuckling. Continue reading
- The Magic Flute Review â€“ Pocket Opera is Magic
- Madama Butterfly Review â€“ Opera San Joseâ€™s Provocative Take on Pucciniâ€™s Classic Favorite
- Elixir of Love Review â€“ West Bay Opera produces another gem
- GALA Review â€“ West Bay Opera starts a tradition?
- Hansel & Gretel Review â€“ An Afternoon of Sheer Delight