“The whole is equal to the sum of its parts.” Obvious, isn’t it? Ten dimes are worth exactly one dollar. One quart of milk will precisely fill four 8-ounce glasses. Four 30-second ads totally use up one 2-minute time out. But wait. If you pour one cup of sand and one cup of water into a two cup container, there’d be lots of room left over. If you have 2 ounces of ice-cream in an 8-ounce glass and suddenly add 6 ounces of root beer, you’ll be mopping up a lot of black cow. Continue reading
- The Magic Flute Review – Pocket Opera is Magic
- Madama Butterfly Review – Opera San Jose’s Provocative Take on Puccini’s Classic Favorite
- Elixir of Love Review – West Bay Opera produces another gem
- GALA Review – West Bay Opera starts a tradition?
- Hansel & Gretel Review – An Afternoon of Sheer Delight