It’s been a quiet couple of months on the opera scene in and near Palo Alto. Good thing for the Opera Nut, since I’m just back in circulation after a week in the hospital and another week under house arrest as I recuperated. Nothing serious, thank you, and I’m now fully recovered – in the nick of time, since I have just seen four different operas in five days! Continue reading
- The Magic Flute Review – Pocket Opera is Magic
- Madama Butterfly Review – Opera San Jose’s Provocative Take on Puccini’s Classic Favorite
- Elixir of Love Review – West Bay Opera produces another gem
- GALA Review – West Bay Opera starts a tradition?
- Hansel & Gretel Review – An Afternoon of Sheer Delight