How do you start with an 800-page book that has stood the test of time and create a three-hour opera from it? Here are a couple of quotes from Composer Jake Heggie’s fascinating article in the program: Continue reading
- The Magic Flute Review – Pocket Opera is Magic
- Madama Butterfly Review – Opera San Jose’s Provocative Take on Puccini’s Classic Favorite
- Elixir of Love Review – West Bay Opera produces another gem
- GALA Review – West Bay Opera starts a tradition?
- Hansel & Gretel Review – An Afternoon of Sheer Delight