There is opera and there is modern opera — and there isÂ Wagner.Â And as I have just discovered,Â Wagner doesn’t just meanÂ Wagner’sÂ Ring.Â Believe it or not, last night, (October 24, 2012) was the first time I had ever seen hisÂ Lohengrin.Â And have I been missing something wonderful!Â Continue reading
- The Magic Flute Review – Pocket Opera is Magic
- Madama Butterfly Review – Opera San Jose’s Provocative Take on Puccini’s Classic Favorite
- Elixir of Love Review – West Bay Opera produces another gem
- GALA Review – West Bay Opera starts a tradition?
- Hansel & Gretel Review – An Afternoon of Sheer Delight