Mozartâ€™sÂ Magic FluteÂ is probably his most complex opera,Â both musically and in terms of plot. Artistic directorÂ Donald PippinÂ and Stage DirectorÂ Nicolas AliagaÂ have chosen to present a delightful entertainment which does full justice to the Continue reading
- The Magic Flute Review â€“ Pocket Opera is Magic
- Madama Butterfly Review â€“ Opera San Joseâ€™s Provocative Take on Pucciniâ€™s Classic Favorite
- Elixir of Love Review â€“ West Bay Opera produces another gem
- GALA Review â€“ West Bay Opera starts a tradition?
- Hansel & Gretel Review â€“ An Afternoon of Sheer Delight