Mozart’sÂ Magic FluteÂ is probably his most complex opera,Â both musically and in terms of plot. Artistic directorÂ Donald PippinÂ and Stage DirectorÂ Nicolas AliagaÂ have chosen to present a delightful entertainment which does full justice to the Continue reading
- The Magic Flute Review – Pocket Opera is Magic
- Madama Butterfly Review – Opera San Jose’s Provocative Take on Puccini’s Classic Favorite
- Elixir of Love Review – West Bay Opera produces another gem
- GALA Review – West Bay Opera starts a tradition?
- Hansel & Gretel Review – An Afternoon of Sheer Delight