Manon is an opera that grows on me. I like it and appreciate it more every time I see it. I’m sure I saw it in the years before I started writing opera reviews, but if I did, it did not make a lasting impression. Continue reading
- The Magic Flute Review – Pocket Opera is Magic
- Madama Butterfly Review – Opera San Jose’s Provocative Take on Puccini’s Classic Favorite
- Elixir of Love Review – West Bay Opera produces another gem
- GALA Review – West Bay Opera starts a tradition?
- Hansel & Gretel Review – An Afternoon of Sheer Delight