Last night, May 23, 2013, West Bay Opera demonstrated again how a small opera company can present a big opera. Try as I may, I can’t think of anything negative to say about their production of Verdi’s Otello. But how do you begin to write a review when you want to rave about all aspects of the production? Continue reading
- The Magic Flute Review – Pocket Opera is Magic
- Madama Butterfly Review – Opera San Jose’s Provocative Take on Puccini’s Classic Favorite
- Elixir of Love Review – West Bay Opera produces another gem
- GALA Review – West Bay Opera starts a tradition?
- Hansel & Gretel Review – An Afternoon of Sheer Delight