The evening of Friday, May 20, 2011 began with Dido and Aeneas, an opera written by the English composer Henry Purcell in the late 17th century. Although it is written in three acts with a total of 5 listed scenes, it takes only about an hour and is played without a break. Continue reading
- The Magic Flute Review â€“ Pocket Opera is Magic
- Madama Butterfly Review â€“ Opera San Joseâ€™s Provocative Take on Pucciniâ€™s Classic Favorite
- Elixir of Love Review â€“ West Bay Opera produces another gem
- GALA Review â€“ West Bay Opera starts a tradition?
- Hansel & Gretel Review â€“ An Afternoon of Sheer Delight