In 1907 Giacomo Puccini was in New York for the American Premiere of his latest opera Madama Butterfly. While there he saw David Belasco’s play, The Girl of the Golden West, and remarked, “That is my next opera.” Continue reading
- The Magic Flute Review – Pocket Opera is Magic
- Madama Butterfly Review – Opera San Jose’s Provocative Take on Puccini’s Classic Favorite
- Elixir of Love Review – West Bay Opera produces another gem
- GALA Review – West Bay Opera starts a tradition?
- Hansel & Gretel Review – An Afternoon of Sheer Delight