George Frideric Handel wrote lots of truly inspired music including more than 40 operas. He visualized complex characters and put them into interesting situations. But when he came up with names for these characters, he had trouble getting as far as “B” in the alphabet. Continue reading
- The Magic Flute Review – Pocket Opera is Magic
- Madama Butterfly Review – Opera San Jose’s Provocative Take on Puccini’s Classic Favorite
- Elixir of Love Review – West Bay Opera produces another gem
- GALA Review – West Bay Opera starts a tradition?
- Hansel & Gretel Review – An Afternoon of Sheer Delight