This is the seventh performance and the fourth different production of Tales of Hoffmann that I have seen during just the past year – and by far the most different. Since I have already written three reviews, I don’t want to repeat myself by talking about the plot. If you are not already familiar with the plot of a classic production, you may want to read my review of the Pocket Opera production before proceeding with this review. Continue reading
- The Magic Flute Review – Pocket Opera is Magic
- Madama Butterfly Review – Opera San Jose’s Provocative Take on Puccini’s Classic Favorite
- Elixir of Love Review – West Bay Opera produces another gem
- GALA Review – West Bay Opera starts a tradition?
- Hansel & Gretel Review – An Afternoon of Sheer Delight