The curtain comes down on the fourth and final performance of WBOâ€™s production of Donizettiâ€™s Lucia di Lammermoor with tumultuous applause drowning out the last few chords of the orchestra. Continue reading
- The Magic Flute Review â€“ Pocket Opera is Magic
- Madama Butterfly Review â€“ Opera San Joseâ€™s Provocative Take on Pucciniâ€™s Classic Favorite
- Elixir of Love Review â€“ West Bay Opera produces another gem
- GALA Review â€“ West Bay Opera starts a tradition?
- Hansel & Gretel Review â€“ An Afternoon of Sheer Delight