The curtain comes down on the fourth and final performance of WBO’s production of Donizetti’s Lucia di Lammermoor with tumultuous applause drowning out the last few chords of the orchestra. Continue reading
- The Magic Flute Review – Pocket Opera is Magic
- Madama Butterfly Review – Opera San Jose’s Provocative Take on Puccini’s Classic Favorite
- Elixir of Love Review – West Bay Opera produces another gem
- GALA Review – West Bay Opera starts a tradition?
- Hansel & Gretel Review – An Afternoon of Sheer Delight