What an exciting experience I had last Sunday, October 19, 2011. I walked into the delightfully remodeled Camera 3 Cinema and took my comfortable seat knowing almost nothing about what to expect. Cilea’s Adriana Lecouvreur sounded vaguely familiar to me, Continue reading
- The Magic Flute Review – Pocket Opera is Magic
- Madama Butterfly Review – Opera San Jose’s Provocative Take on Puccini’s Classic Favorite
- Elixir of Love Review – West Bay Opera produces another gem
- GALA Review – West Bay Opera starts a tradition?
- Hansel & Gretel Review – An Afternoon of Sheer Delight