Last night, Friday May 25, 2012, I saw my third different production of Aida in three years. In a sense, I can honestly say that each of them is the “best” that I have ever seen: The MetHD in 2009 was the best HD, San Francisco Opera in 2010 was the best large-theatre, and last night’s West Bay Opera was the best small-theatre. Continue reading
- The Magic Flute Review – Pocket Opera is Magic
- Madama Butterfly Review – Opera San Jose’s Provocative Take on Puccini’s Classic Favorite
- Elixir of Love Review – West Bay Opera produces another gem
- GALA Review – West Bay Opera starts a tradition?
- Hansel & Gretel Review – An Afternoon of Sheer Delight