Last night, Friday May 25, 2012, I saw my third different production of Aida in three years. In a sense, I can honestly say that each of them is the â€œbestâ€ that I have ever seen: The MetHD in 2009 was the best HD, San Francisco Opera in 2010 was the best large-theatre, and last nightâ€™s West Bay Opera was the best small-theatre. Continue reading
- The Magic Flute Review â€“ Pocket Opera is Magic
- Madama Butterfly Review â€“ Opera San Joseâ€™s Provocative Take on Pucciniâ€™s Classic Favorite
- Elixir of Love Review â€“ West Bay Opera produces another gem
- GALA Review â€“ West Bay Opera starts a tradition?
- Hansel & Gretel Review â€“ An Afternoon of Sheer Delight