Over the years I have seen¬†Cosť¨ Fan Tutte¬†many times, and this is the third production for which I have written a review (read¬†my previous reviews). I have seen it played as a light-hearted comedy. I have seen it played more darkly with Don Alfonso more of a villain playing with other people’s souls. I have seen Despina fully conniving with Don Alfonso’s schemes, and Continue reading
- The Magic Flute Review – Pocket Opera is Magic
- Madama Butterfly Review – Opera San Jose’s Provocative Take on Puccini’s Classic Favorite
- Elixir of Love Review – West Bay Opera produces another gem
- GALA Review – West Bay Opera starts a tradition?
- Hansel & Gretel Review – An Afternoon of Sheer Delight