I’m being very spotty writing about the European HD performances. When I write in timely fashion about a Met HD Live Performance, some of you have told me that I have actually influenced your decision as to whether or not to go to the Encore presentation a week and a half later. Continue reading
- The Magic Flute Review – Pocket Opera is Magic
- Madama Butterfly Review – Opera San Jose’s Provocative Take on Puccini’s Classic Favorite
- Elixir of Love Review – West Bay Opera produces another gem
- GALA Review – West Bay Opera starts a tradition?
- Hansel & Gretel Review – An Afternoon of Sheer Delight