It seemed like old home week as I settled into my comfortable seat at CinéArts @ Palo Alto Square Theatre at 8:55 AM Saturday morning, February 11, 2012 to begin six hours of immersion in wonderful music and cosmic story-telling. Sara, Letha Ann, Bruce, and Ellen were with me, as they had been for most of the first three installments of The Ring of the Nibelung: Das Rheingold, Die Walküre, and Siegfried. Continue reading
- The Magic Flute Review – Pocket Opera is Magic
- Madama Butterfly Review – Opera San Jose’s Provocative Take on Puccini’s Classic Favorite
- Elixir of Love Review – West Bay Opera produces another gem
- GALA Review – West Bay Opera starts a tradition?
- Hansel & Gretel Review – An Afternoon of Sheer Delight