The house lights dim. We, the audience, grow quiet. Concertmaster Cynthia Baehr stands to direct the final pitch-giving. Conductor Bryan Nies makes his way through the orchestra to polite applause. Continue reading
- The Magic Flute Review – Pocket Opera is Magic
- Madama Butterfly Review – Opera San Jose’s Provocative Take on Puccini’s Classic Favorite
- Elixir of Love Review – West Bay Opera produces another gem
- GALA Review – West Bay Opera starts a tradition?
- Hansel & Gretel Review – An Afternoon of Sheer Delight