Verdi’s Macbeth is a dark opera. It is relentlessly dark. There is no hint of a chuckle, no glimmer of romance anywhere in it. Of course, Shakespeare’s play is pretty dark, Continue reading
- The Magic Flute Review – Pocket Opera is Magic
- Madama Butterfly Review – Opera San Jose’s Provocative Take on Puccini’s Classic Favorite
- Elixir of Love Review – West Bay Opera produces another gem
- GALA Review – West Bay Opera starts a tradition?
- Hansel & Gretel Review – An Afternoon of Sheer Delight