Sir John Falstaff is a fictional character who appears in three of Shakespeare’s plays: King Henry IV – Part One, King Henry IV – Part Two, and The Merry Wives of Windsor. I don’t know about the historical plays, but Wikipedia lists 5 operas whose plot is based on the comedy: Continue reading
- The Magic Flute Review – Pocket Opera is Magic
- Madama Butterfly Review – Opera San Jose’s Provocative Take on Puccini’s Classic Favorite
- Elixir of Love Review – West Bay Opera produces another gem
- GALA Review – West Bay Opera starts a tradition?
- Hansel & Gretel Review – An Afternoon of Sheer Delight