The lights dim. Applause begins near the front of the theatre and rapidly spreads. ConductorÂ Lawrence RenesÂ must be approaching the podium.Â Sure enough, a distant head is glimpsed from our side seats in row T as he mounts and bows to the audience. All is quiet as he turns to the orchestra and raises his arms.Â Continue reading
- The Magic Flute Review â€“ Pocket Opera is Magic
- Madama Butterfly Review â€“ Opera San Joseâ€™s Provocative Take on Pucciniâ€™s Classic Favorite
- Elixir of Love Review â€“ West Bay Opera produces another gem
- GALA Review â€“ West Bay Opera starts a tradition?
- Hansel & Gretel Review â€“ An Afternoon of Sheer Delight