“Opera” is certainly an inclusive term, and the MetHD series this year certainly covers a gamut. From Dr. Atomic, composed in this century back to Gluck’s 1762 opera Orfeo ed Euridice, the oldest opera for which the original score is still available.
- The Magic Flute Review – Pocket Opera is Magic
- Madama Butterfly Review – Opera San Jose’s Provocative Take on Puccini’s Classic Favorite
- Elixir of Love Review – West Bay Opera produces another gem
- GALA Review – West Bay Opera starts a tradition?
- Hansel & Gretel Review – An Afternoon of Sheer Delight