When you start with a plot byÂ Shakespeare, music byÂ Verdi, libretto byÂ Boito, an orchestra conducted by Nicola Luisotti, and title role sung byÂ Bryn Terfel, it is not surprising that the result is a wonderful evening of entertainment.Â Continue reading
- The Magic Flute Review – Pocket Opera is Magic
- Madama Butterfly Review – Opera San Jose’s Provocative Take on Puccini’s Classic Favorite
- Elixir of Love Review – West Bay Opera produces another gem
- GALA Review – West Bay Opera starts a tradition?
- Hansel & Gretel Review – An Afternoon of Sheer Delight