When you start with a plot byÂ Shakespeare, music byÂ Verdi, libretto byÂ Boito, an orchestra conducted by Nicola Luisotti, and title role sung byÂ Bryn Terfel, it is not surprising that the result is a wonderful evening of entertainment.Â Continue reading
- The Magic Flute Review â€“ Pocket Opera is Magic
- Madama Butterfly Review â€“ Opera San Joseâ€™s Provocative Take on Pucciniâ€™s Classic Favorite
- Elixir of Love Review â€“ West Bay Opera produces another gem
- GALA Review â€“ West Bay Opera starts a tradition?
- Hansel & Gretel Review â€“ An Afternoon of Sheer Delight