Last Sunday, April 22, 2012, I saw my fourth production (and my sixth performance) of Faust in the last two years – and next Sunday I plan to go again and see Opera San Jose’s other cast. Continue reading
- The Magic Flute Review – Pocket Opera is Magic
- Madama Butterfly Review – Opera San Jose’s Provocative Take on Puccini’s Classic Favorite
- Elixir of Love Review – West Bay Opera produces another gem
- GALA Review – West Bay Opera starts a tradition?
- Hansel & Gretel Review – An Afternoon of Sheer Delight