A month or so ago in this space you heard me rave about the production of Die Fledermaus byÂ Opera San JosÉ.Â I won’t take back a word ofÂ that review,Â but I have to tell you about a quite different but equally exciting Continue reading
- The Magic Flute Review – Pocket Opera is Magic
- Madama Butterfly Review – Opera San Jose’s Provocative Take on Puccini’s Classic Favorite
- Elixir of Love Review – West Bay Opera produces another gem
- GALA Review – West Bay Opera starts a tradition?
- Hansel & Gretel Review – An Afternoon of Sheer Delight