I have just seen the MetHD Encore performance of Willy Decker’s stunning production of Verdi’s La Traviata, having had to miss the Live performance on April 14, 2012. Writing a review after the final performance (both the HD and the Lincoln Center held their final performance today, May 2, 2012) has one distinct advantage. Continue reading
- The Magic Flute Review – Pocket Opera is Magic
- Madama Butterfly Review – Opera San Jose’s Provocative Take on Puccini’s Classic Favorite
- Elixir of Love Review – West Bay Opera produces another gem
- GALA Review – West Bay Opera starts a tradition?
- Hansel & Gretel Review – An Afternoon of Sheer Delight