As I look back over my first full year of publishing opera reviews in SPLASH Magazine, January seems like a good time to reflect on some of the operatic highlights of the past year. It came as something of a shock to me Continue reading
- The Magic Flute Review – Pocket Opera is Magic
- Madama Butterfly Review – Opera San Jose’s Provocative Take on Puccini’s Classic Favorite
- Elixir of Love Review – West Bay Opera produces another gem
- GALA Review – West Bay Opera starts a tradition?
- Hansel & Gretel Review – An Afternoon of Sheer Delight